Do you know what is excellent about having long hair? Looking like a goddess in a way that no other hair length can. Do you know what is not great about having long hair? Styling your hair to look like a goddess! But fear not, because you have stumbled upon the right article. Below, you will see various amazing hairstyles that will vary in difficulty but have one thing in common–making you look cute. Ready your comb and get ready to practice!
1) The Twisted Bun
Deceptively intricate, yet beautifully simple–with enough practice, you can do this hairstyle in 10 minutes or less!
- U pins
- Bobby pins
- Brush your hair and make sure that there are no knots and tangles.
- Separate all your hair in the middle until you reach the nape of your neck so that they are divided vertically, equally.
- Hold each section in one of your hands. Tie them together in a single shoelace knot. Adjust where you want your bun to be, but preferably, it should be low at the back of your head.
- Twist the tail hanging on the right until it is all nice and tight. Wrap the twisted section around the knot, then use a bobby and U pin to secure it in place.
- Repeat step 4 on the left section.
- Spray on hairspray to keep it in place.
2) The Extra Long, Double Ponytail
Do you have super long, but thin hair? Do you want to make it look “fuller” when you tie it into a high ponytail? Then this hairstyle is for you!
- Texturizing spray
- Hair elastics
- Wash and dry your hair, then spray on your texturizing spray. It will help your hair hold the hairstyle longer.
- Divide your hair into two sections horizontally.
- Tie the upper section in a rough bun to keep it out of the way, and tie the lower section into a mid-level ponytail.
- Untie the upper section. To give your look some volume, backcomb the hair at the top of your head.
- Tie the upper section into a ponytail above the lower section.
- Spread the upper section hair so that it will cover the lower section and complete the look.
3) Hairstyle Ideas For Long Hair – The Khaleesi Inspired Twist
Unleash the queen in you with this Game of Thrones-inspired hairstyle. This is the simplified version of Daenerys Targaryen’s intricate hair look and will look perfect with long, flowy dresses.
- Hair elastics
- Sea salt spray
- Brush all your hair back and make sure there are no ties and knots.
- To frame your face, leave some sections of the hair in front, then tie the top half of your hair into a ponytail.
- Make a gap above the elastic of the top half ponytail you made.
- Flip your ponytail up and put it in and through the gap you made.
- Grab hair from above your ears then tie it into a ponytail above the elastic of the first ponytail.
- Flip the second ponytail into the gap of the first ponytail twice.
- Spritz on sea salt spray to finish the style with some texture.