The denim has a great advantage: it is timeless, you can dress all year. It is a comfortable, resistant and versatile garment. Who doesn’t have at least some Texans? If you know someone who doesn’t have one, be suspicious.
The Basic Denim Garments Of Your Closet
Surely you have a cowboy in your closet, or even you are one of those you saw with one or two per week repeatedly, but you should know that your style can not be left with just that … Your essentials in denim clothes are the following:
- Denim shirts: it is true that there are different densities of cowboy fabric, but it is even in spring/summer the brands offer fabrics that look very similar to denim without being much lighter, to be able to wear it without heat burdens, both in upper parts as inferior. You have no excuse!
- Denim jackets: a mythical garment for any man with style. They are ideal for the mysterious “halftime”.
- Jeans: at least you must have three or four jeans of different shades: blue jean, black and light blue (if you dare, try white and grey). They will give you infinite possibilities and resources to choose new combinations.
- Denim accessories: they are not essential but they can give you a plus in your denim outfit, such as a denim belt.
Tips To Know How To Combine Your Look
One of the greatest difficulties, when we think about denim clothes, is knowing how to combine them. We saturate ourselves by seeing so many shades and denim colours, and in the end, we prioritize another type of fabric. Stop! Right now, we give you some practical tricks to know how to combine (finally) your Texan clothes:
- Follow the theory of chromatic neutrality: if you are looking for a neutral look and want to combine two Texan garments, these should be the same colour or colour scale.
- Look for garments with details: wear a garment that has a special detail; either pocket, the cut or applications and in return, the second piece that is more neutral.
- Add a fashion touch that generates contrast: complement the look with a flashy watch or untouched sports shoes.
- Choose the type of Texan well: the cut and design of each jean will be key to a perfect cowboy look. Next, we leave you a very practical infographic to know what type of jeans will favour you more according to your physiognomy: Skinny, Slim, Regular, Relaxed, Boot cut or Loose.
- Do not be afraid, you can combine it with other colours: the interesting thing about the cowboy is that it can be combined with all colours, so there are no excuses for not adding some colour to your outfit.
- Do not abuse the denim fabric: it is not necessary to use everything with this textile: pants, shirt, belt, cap, sports shoes … With two garments it is enough!