Hairstyles for men can be tricky to choose from. Gone are the years when men went to the barbershop to get a haircut for a classic man. Nowadays men do not want hairstyles of bored men, they want and should wear hairstyles of men who are modern. That is why unisex hairdressers and men’s hairdressers have become popular in recent years.
Short hairstyles for men have the advantage that being in some way, a short hairstyle of the same is easier to comb and it requires little care. Moreover, the same cut gives the appearance that looks great with just the use of gel or lacquer. They allow you to set it so that it looks longer beautifully combed. So the one you see in the picture is a trend that will reign this season.
- This style is a backward hairstyle for men on the upper part of the ears, adjusting it to the neck, the upper part is combed forward with a clear elevation at the top without being tupe, it is recommended to use fixing gel to last.
Rebel Style: Hairstyles For Men
- With the layers of cut towards the front of the face it is sectioned in the upper half of the head, it is adjusted it with a short volume at the top of the head and the neck will leave it a little long in its structure, The freezer gel will give the ideal touch for this type of hairstyle.
Type Of Youthful Hairstyle
- This is an irregular cut with thick texture to provide volume at the top and around the crown, the hair creates a tendency to fray in the fall especially in the front of the face giving it a very youthful look. A foam that gives a wet touch to the hair is recommended.
Hairstyles With Tupé
- The tupé is very fashionable and takes something leafy or more reduced, according to the tastes. It looks great on the straight and semi wavy hair. It can be carried towards the center, to the side or backward. This hairstyle for men is achieved with a little gel or foam so that it is in place.
Hairstyles With Bangs: Hairstyles For Men
- They are ideal for straight hair. The bangs can be combed in any direction and thus have several hairstyles with a single cut. They are carried in any length.
Emo Style Hairstyles
- This style is achieved with asymmetric bangs made with a razor. It is for straight hairs and requires a lot of elaboration and products, such as lacquer so that it is left with the desired effect.
Hairstyles With Curls: Hairstyles For Men
- If you have long and wavy hair, you can wear controlled curls so that they do not look very disheveled. With a cut in layers just a little gel and the use of fingers to achieve a fresh and youthful look.
How Is A Skin Fade Done?
This cut is a somewhat extreme fade style. Unlike traditional fades, the gradient that is performed seeks to end not in a light shade of hair but directly on the skin.
They look great when worn with short to medium hairstyles for men on top and some facial hair. Otherwise, if it is too short at the top it will look like a military shave and is not the style you are looking for.